Hello:

        I've been running BayesIt for a while and it works beautifully.  My accuracy
right now is at 96.75%, so I guess I shouldn't complain.  But out of a few hundred
messages I get a day, it misses about 10 that look like obvious spam but were marked
as not-spam.  I checked the BAYESIT.LOG file and found that almost all messages are
valued by BayesIt at either 99, 100 or 0.  Its as if BayesIt thinks all messages are
absolutely spam, or absolutely not-spam.  In a sense I think this is good, and its
because I started training it with a large collection of spam/not-spam messages.  But
I cannot help but think that there should be more of a gray area for some messages...
For example, the 10 messages that it misses daily are valued at 0.  I think there
should be a way for me to tune the configurations in order to make it more accurate.
On the other hand, I do not get ANY false positives, so that is a very good thing.

This is what I have in my ADVANCED.INI:

working thread priority="2"
onexit thread priority="3"
selective download spam threshold="50"
export selective download="1"
simple digits spam marks="1"
no spaces spam marks="1"
limit size to hash="19"
limit size to hash header="96"
temporary dictionary="C:\DOCUME~1\dz\LOCALS~1\Temp"
use expiration="0"
age to expirate="90"
learn from zero="0"   ; I changed this one today, was "1"
max size of log file="5242880"
recalculating strategy="0.0002"   ; I changed this one today, was "5"
regarding threshold="1.5"  ; I changed this today, was "1.8"
use autotrain="1"
use degeneration="1"
number of exclamations="5"

Any recommendations?  BTW, I do not understand very well the "regarding threshold"
parameter, can someone explain it please?  I use BayesIt 0.5.5

        Thanx! :)

        -dZ.