Hallo Darrin,

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 15:29:20 -0700GMT (16-8-2004, 0:29 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

DR>   I was looking through my sent folder and noticed that my emails with
DR>   image attachments showed the name of the attachment and the type but
DR>   the size reads as 0 bytes and cant be opened. Is this normal?

Not here, with a pop3 account and attachments stored in the message
body.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

The Bat! 2.13 "Lucky" Beta/5
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
1 pop3 account, server on LAN

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.