Hi Mary,

MB> So, if it depends which side of Greenwich we're on (I'm in
MB> Nashville), how can we make The Bat! put in the correct birthday?

  Obviously a work around would be to make the date one day beyond the
  correct date, but that is unsatisfactory in my opinion.

  Beyond that, I'll simply wait to hear what is suggested by either the
  programmers or by someone who knows better than I how it might be
  resolved.

  In the mean time, I usually compose my birthday greeting and save it
  to the outbox. Then I open it the next day and send it. It gives me a
  whole day to compose the message I want to send, but I run the risk of
  forgetting to send it the next day of course.

--
Regards,
 Perry