Hi all,

Having scanned thru the list messages in the archive, I couldn't find a solution to
the following, so I hope someone here can help.

I've just moved a car hire firm over to using TB from OE, and that has gone fine,
however they receive on a regular basis emails from another firm giving car hire
details, in the following format:

Name          :         xxxxx yyyyy
Category      :         vvwx

Etc,etc for 2 pages worth of fields. These emails display in TB in the correct format
- the problem comes with printing.

If you print the email from the main screen, or open the email and print it from
there, the print format looks like this:

Name          :        xxxxx
yyyyy
Category      :
vvwx

However, if you pretend to "reply" to the email, and print it from that screen, then
the email prints exactly as displayed on screen - and most importantly, this is how it
is meant to be printed.

(Note that, with the above, if you have more than one word after the colon on a line,
it tends to print the first word on the same line and then the rest on a second line,
whereas if there is only one word as the post-colon word, it tends to get put on the
next line).

Having played with the various settings available to me, I've found no way to prevent
this behaviour - your thoughts would be appreciated! (Oh, and it's printer independant
- it happens on my Brother HL5150D, and their HP multi-function thing).

Richard Oakham
Networks Engineer