On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 08:32:52 +0200, "Alexander S. Kunz"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I have enough of Ritlabs. As soon as this v2.12 doesn't do what I need
>anymore, I'm off for another email client ...

I fully agree. Add to that the lack of support from Ritlabs (we're
totally left on our own here at teh list,  not a single fix but
workarounds -where possible- provided by fellow endusers) and you're
looking at a situation that's getting too ridiculous to bear any
longer. Who does Ritlabs think thay are, introducing supposedly shiny
features -that no one is waiting for and even decrease stability- and
at the same time neglecting old and persistant bugs?

Personally I've been using and advocating TB for over 5 years now, but
this definitely is the end. We're with 6 pro users (add to that my
personal), as I'm the (mail) admin and in charge with the sw to use,
I'll most likely transfer us to Mercury.

--
Happy flappin'!
 Corne' (aka Cory, The Batdmin)