Hello Scott Sims,

01-Sep-2004 16:40, you wrote:

> Upon restoring my computer and The Batk Backup, I had 2.5 months worth
> of email to sort. Approx 1500 would be SPAM. I managed to manually
> click on 898 SPAM messages and move them to the junk folder. Here lies
> one problem. The rest of the SPAM in my inbox would be the pretty much
> the same, yet when I go to re-filter the messages, The Bat does not
> pick up anymore SPAM (After learning from 898) which is annoying.

This sounds to me as if the spam filtering via plugin happens before the
"regular" filters kick in, thus no re-filtering will work. I don't know the
filtering system of v3, however, and if it differs from v2 in that manner.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Development of a project: 1) Enthusiasm 2) Disillusionment 3) Panic 4)
Search for the guilty party 5) Punishment of the innocent party 6) Fame for
the non-participants -- Anonymous