Hello tbudl,

  First thing after receiving my new v.3 registration, TB! froze. I had
  seen that  many times with 2.12, but it's disheartening to see that
  it's been carried over to v.3. (Yes, I realize that v.3 is really
  just another v.2 beta, arbitrarily chosen to be knighted "v.3." And
  while I'm on the subject, can't we arguably say that v.2 was a renamed
  v.1 beta?).

  Back to the freezing thing: it's sad that, for a long time, I blamed
  the operating system for the freezing. Then someone mentioned in the
  newsgroup that the bug could be overcome by pressing ALT+F4. Somehow
  this "thawed" TB! so the program did not have to crash. I think TB!
  should alert users that this bug exists to spare them some
  exasperation. (Hopefully, it will not have to become part of the
  permanent Help files, if and when they are updated.)

 Quin