On Sunday, September 5, 2004 @ 8:53:10 PM, Alexander S. Kunz wrote:

[snips]

>> Isn't it wonderful that you, too, are allowed an opinion. Of course, not
>> everyone will share it.

Alexander> You are allowed an opinion but we've read it at least 10 times today,
Alexander> yesterday and the day before, and its starting to be a tiny winy bit of
Alexander> annoying.

I think the current term is 'whatever'. (Unfortunately, I'm not a funky hip
dude like so many others, so I'm not really sure...)

As I said, you're entitled to your opinion. Just don't expect me to jump
because that's what you want.

Look, I think Mary's way overboard and unrealistic with her boosterism (is
that a word?) of Ritlabs, but I'm not telling her to stop. (Not that it'd do
much good, one suspects :-)))

I'll post negative stuff, positive stuff (if I find any...), and posts like
the one this morning where I sorted out some really weird behaviour with the
NFS. All sorts.

FWIW, I like NFS better than OFS, but I think it could be a fair bit better,
just with some simple stuff like searching ability. (And being able to see the
'general' and 'action' tabs at the same time...)  Translating seamlessly from
OFS would be really useful as well.

--

cheers, Mic (reply address works)

Each square inch of human skin consists of 19
million cells, 60 hairs, 90 oil glands, 19 feet of blood vessels, 625 sweat
glands, and 19,000 sensory cells.