Sunday, September 5, 2004, 2:43:53 AM, you wrote:

MM> If the glyphs.bmp is in the folder where your
MM> thebat.exe is, and new
MM> icons still doesn't show, then the only problem
MM> could be with the .bmp
MM> file. Try to use another one. (I can send you one I
MM> use now, if you
MM> wish.)

Got it working now .. it had a number attached to it, but
I really could have sworn that when I looked at it last
night it just said 'glyphs.bmp' .. anyhow, it's fixed.

That's what happens when you have been hammering the same thing
over and over and it's 4 hours past bedtime!

Thanks!

Lynn

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2