Hello Alexander,

> JFYI: I have seven buckets in PopFile (english, german, spam, invoices,
> newsletters, ebay, orders) and run the program since 21-Jul-2004. Accuracy
> is 98.51% at the moment, with a total of 4313 messages classified and 64
> classification errors.

Similarly to you I use 9 buckets, two of them for Spanish and English,
and this my performance:

Classification Accuracy
Messages classified: 192,991
Classification errors: 323
Accuracy: 99.83%

I use one of the buckets as a virus _detector_  and, including the
training period, this are the results so far:

Bucket virus
Messages classified: 8,219 (4.25%)
False Positives: 21
False negatives: 56

And it hasn't had any wrong classification in many months now.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.0.7