Hello Paul,

>> The key there
>> seems to be to completely remove all traces of the old one before
>> installing and trying to train the new one.

PJ> So I have to retrain each time I upgrade the BayesIT plugin.  That
PJ> seems rather painful.  I think I'll try the Bayes Filter for a while
PJ> and see how that goes.

Well I don't *know* that you have to do it *every* time. But when I
first went from 0.4 something to 0.5 something, I had all sorts of
problems until I did the uninstall/wipe things. That may not be
required to go from 0.6.0 to 0.6.1, but since it only takes an extra
... maybe 5 minutes to do the cleanup, install and retrain, it seems a
small price for a good install. I loose a lot more time if I don't and
then have to go back <wink>

 MikeD                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows ME 4.90 Build  3000