On 9/7/2004, 10:43:46 PM, Roelof Otten wrote:

>> Hallo Bob,
>>
>> On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 22:40:21 -0400GMT (7-9-2004, 4:40 +0200, where I
>> live), you wrote:
>>
B>>> Is there any way to change the size of the icons (glyphs) in TB! v3?
B>>> Even when I use a glyphs.bmp file, the icons are spread too far apart
B>>> and they take up too much screen space.
>>
>> I'm using the same glyphs as for v2 and that's smaller than the
>> default v3 icons. (Even though their size doesn't bother me.)

I'm using the old glyphs, too, but now they're spaced too far apart
since the new glyphs v3 uses are so large. It has nothing to do with
the size of the screen (I'm running 1280x1024 on a 21" CRT), it's just
that I love the old icons and now they look ridiculous being so spread
out like this. I'm just wondering if there was a way to bring them
back to their original size, that's all. Does anybody know?

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Bob