Hi Zonnet and list,

On Wednesday, September 8, 2004 at 20:08:51 GMT +0200 (which was 20:08
where I live) Zonnet wrote (at least in parts) and made these valuable
points on the subject of "Meaning of these Smileys":

> Can someone explain to me what these to smileys mean.
>      h2g2

>      :42:

Hmmm - I'm not an expert for literature - they both go back to Douglas
Adams "Hitchhiker to the galaxy" (still didn't read that trilogy.

>      Ans because you can not see this if you have smileys activated, why
>      does the "h2g2" smiley (that the top one) work without the coluns?

That is in the default.msl file in your images folder. There are the
handles listed, which are responsible for displaying the smileys. If
you'll have a look at it, you'll see two lines like

Smiley = ".\Default\h2g2.gif", 0, "h2g2"
Smiley = ".\Default\42.gif", 0, ":42:"

HTH

--
Regards