Bonjour Michael,
Thursday, September 9, 2004, 10:18:48 AM, tu écrivais:

> Not corrected in 3.0.0.8

> BTW: That happens only when your selected language is English. With
> intl pack intalled and another language selected the buttons are ok.

    I just got a try and you are right Michael, but reading this list
    since about two weeks it seems that many of users use English
    language.
    <Off topic>
    (Even french like me to improve my fluent understanding an
    speaking. You will judge later how much I need ;)
--
Cordialement, Louis-Dominique           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0 on Windows ME 4.90 Build  3000