Hello Sander,

> On 11-9-2004, 12:24, Denis wrote:

D>> This sounds all but respectful of its users here. Their efforts
D>> would be much more appreciated to implementing/fixing their website
D>> or even bug fixing TheBat!...

> Or writing a helpfile!

Oh yes ! TB! is the only product so far that I have seen sold
without any manual or help file. Yes, just check, help file for 3.0
is still the (should I say almost useless?) one from 2.0.

Although this can be expected for beta sw, this shouldn't be true of
"release" versions. But who knows? Maybe someday they will learn
their lesson... Just hope that it will be soon instead of too late
:(

--
Denis