Sunday, September 12, 2004, 5:36:07 PM, you wrote:

JN> This is a serious issue IMO, but it has received no
JN> attention.  Am
JN> I missing some functionality somewhere to workaround
JN> this?  Or are
JN> others as frustrated as I with the issue?

If you mean that it's a nuisance to have to have 3
different entries for someone who has 3 email addresses,
yes, it is a nuisance.

I tried putting multiple addies in the field separated by
commas, and to the extent that it will then pop up the
addresses correctly, it worked, as I recall, but it would
be much nicer if you could select just one ...

On the other hand, Cont-+ will cycle all the addresses you
have for a particular person ... it's better than nought
:-)

Lynn

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2

TBv.3.0
NT5 SP4