Hi Chris,

On Monday, September 13, 2004 21:09 our local time, Chris Weaven [CW]
wrote;

CW> I'm planning to take TB! to work with me to access my IMAP account, but
CW> the problem is, most of my QT's that run my main templates are in
CW> original POP3 account that I'll not be using.

CW> Is there a way to move these templates to my IMAP account so I can use
CW> all my templates?

Surely someone has done this or can help me?

Otherwise I guess it's a case of copying and pasting them making sure I
get all the names right etc!?

Surely it's not that manual? :-/
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v3.0.0.14 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service
Pack 2
Cleaning up SPAM with Bayes Filter Plugin v1.5.2