Hello Joe,

On 14 September 2004, 15:00 -0400 (20:00 local time) Joe [J] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

J>  Why does the IMAP task stay in the connection manager even after
J>  sync is complete.  IT seem like a new sync will not take place until I
J>  abort that task, then a new sync is done OK, however, the task is
J>  left in the connection manager again.

Have you checked When inactive, disconnect after n seconds/minutes in
Account Properties -> Mail management? If not, TB! is connected to the
server even if there are no active tasks.

J> ------------
J> Using The Bat! v3.0.0.8 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
J> Service Pack 1

Please include this information below the cut mark... thanks.

Martin Webster
Jabber mjw | ICQ 15893823

The Bat! Version 3.0.0.14
Windows XP Professional 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

Quote of the day:
"You can do anything in this world if you are prepared to take the
consequences." W SOMERSET MAUGHAM