Batlovers

Can anyone suggest why the interval during which sound is played for
incoming mail (under Properties->Sound) no longer sticks?

It used to work. I had it set to only play sounds between 07:00 and 21:30
so that it would stay quiet at night. However I noticed the other day
that it was making incoming mail noises when it should have been silent.

I don't know when this started, or what I might have done to trigger it,
but if I set an allowable time period, then close and open TB!, it has
reverted back to 00:00-24:00.

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1