Mary> So did mine. From:

Mary> The Bat! v3 Team <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  (RITLABS)

Mary> But I wondered whether it wasn't an automated letter, and the place to
Mary> start about a non-arriving key might not be with the place one paid
Mary> for it.

Mary> Element5, from whom I bought mine, said that if the key had not
Mary> arrived within 48 hours, I should write back to them.

    well i just got a quick reply back from cifnet.com sales with the
    registration key :)

    here is what they said:
    quote/
It was sent to you the same day from [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please check your
SPAM
filter or verify with your provider why the message was blocked.
/end quote

russ