Hi all,

I know this has been covered before, but I've just spent the last 20
mins searching 16,000 messages trying to find the answer, but failing
miserably :-(

Basically, I would like to copy over 10,000 messages from a POP account
to one of my IMAP accounts, but can't find a good way of doing such a
thing.

On selecting the messages and right clicking to copy the messages, it
seems to go extremely slow duplicating them onto IMAP!

I tried exporting, but the import option is greyed out when in the IMAP account.

Does anyone know a quick and easy way to do this?
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v3.0.0.16 & IMAP
OS of Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
Cleaning up SPAM with Bayes Filter Plugin v1.5.4