Hallo Gleason,

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:51:11 -0700GMT (22-9-2004, 20:51 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

GP> I see Imap Commands in that location.

Shucks! You're using IMAP, that means I'm out of my league. I tend to
be a bit focused on pop3, since that's what I use myself. Maybe
somebody else should take it further.

GP> Sure I can reinstall.

I'm not sure whether that's the solution, I don't even know what's
normal for IMAP.

>> Are you deleting the In-Reply-To: and References: headers?
GP> No, I didn't touch the headers.  But I have just learned that I can double
GP> click on the entry in the list of attachments to the main message.
GP> That gets me a view of only your reply that can be replied to without
GP> changing the address and subject.  Pretty nice.  Maybe doing it manually
GP> before didn't preserve the headers.

Ah and you're receiving the list as MIME digests.

>> You really must include a signature delimiter (dash, dash, space),
GP> You mean like below?  TB is doing that by default.  Maybe I removed it
GP> without thinking.  Sorry.

Okay, let's say that it's a learning experience for both of us. ;-)

--
Groetjes, Roelof

The Bat! 3.0.0.17
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
1 pop3 account, server on LAN

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.