Lynn @ 2004-Sep-23 11:27:08 AM
"Linux, as a possible TB 'environment' and 'in general' (was: Re: bayesit063.rar
bayesit064.rar bayesit065.rar ?)" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> There are a lot of nice features which I doubt will ever show up in
> WinDoze. Multiple desktops being one of the biggies ..

Download the Virtual Desktop Manager Windows XP Power Toy from
and you can have multiple desktops.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v3.0 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

Outside a Muffler Shop: "No appointment necessary, we hear you
coming."