Hello Stuart,

On Friday, September 24, 2004, 2:54:37 PM, you wrote:

> My help file still refers to version 2 (at least it says "What's
> new in version 2") and I can not find a more up-to-date version.

> Please can someone point me to the updated help file or manual. I
> am sure that RIT Labs would not have done a major release without
> producing a new help file or manual, I am just not able to find it.

Well, assuming this is not a troll, and taking an expression from one
of the IT support people many years ago comparing DisplayWrite with
Word for windows, the help file is WYGIWYG - what you get is what you
get!

This is probably the best place for help, very knowledgeable and
friendly people, along with the occasional moderator popping up to
keep us in line, it's like being back at school :-)

--
Best wishes
Jeff Gaines Damerham Hampshire UK