Neal,

I'm, using 06.6, which I thought was the latest version.  BayesIt hasn't
worked well for me since the version that came with The Bat 2.12; I don't
remember its version number.

Do you have the URL for 0.6.8?  The web site for BayesIt
http://klirik.narod.ru/usefuls/bayesiteng.htm lists 0.4 as the latest version.
I've been getting the URLs for the later versions from this forum.

Thanks!

Steve . . .