Hello expires30sept04,

Sunday, September 26, 2004, 9:19:50 AM, you wrote:

>> Since I've installed TB V3, my template who put the cursor at
>> the end of an answer mail doesn't work. The cursor appears at
>> the top of the editor ?

I've had lots of problems with templates in V3. Did you remove those old
files before you upgraded?? I think they were the *.spx ??
or was it .srx ..
and my AB templates stopped working too, only some.. weird..
I think that problem may be my address template. I add all addresses
from the TB lists to groups in my AB. I think one of those added names
superceded my AB template for that person.

 Paul