Dear TBUDL members,

In the light of recent comments on this list, I've decided
to risk buying and moving to version 3, home edition.

In the flood of messages, I suspect there has been some
advice on how to upgrade - and what things will need
changing (such as filters?).

I assume I should do a tools|backup, standard with all options
chosen, then close The Bat!, and double click on the Windows
Installer Package downloaded as thebat_home.msi.

Anything else I need to know/do? Please do state what
ought to be the obvious!

Thanks in advance,

--
Eric

Using TB! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2