Hello Thorvald,

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:14:13 +0200GMT Thorvald Neumann wrote:

>> It's far more flexible if you use different accounts :-)

> I do not like typing a word and then hit <ctrl> + <space>. ;)

that's your personal preference and therefor cannot be subject to
discussion :-)

> I have many mailinglist folders which send mails over different
> smtp-servers and I normally do not which server relays what
> mailinglist mail.

now we are back to the point why it is comfortable to use address book
groups and templates instead of folder templates LOL

> I guess I have just to dump the common folders idea and use virtual
> ones instead.

not necessarily ;-)

--
Regards,
Feli

The Bat! 3.0.1.33 on Windows 2000 5.0 2195 Service Pack 4
BayesIt! 0.7.3