I started training BayesIt 0.5.9 a few months ago with thousands of
spam and non-spam messages.  Despite this, it's catching only about
10%. I continue to mark the missed stuff as junk, but either BayesIt
just can't do the job or the spammers are outwitting it.  Either way,
I'm not prepared to invest any more time in it.

Can you guys suggest a better alternative?

--
Code 2  :canadaflag:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Bat! version 2.12.00 on Windows XP Service Pack 2