On 29-9-2004, 10:25, Nick Dutton wrote:

ND> Wednesday, September 29, 2004, 8:30:55 AM, you wrote:
SvdB>> But, to be honest, I would prefer a freeware Windows version of SpamAssassin.
SvdB>> But it does not exist... :-(

ND> SA is just perl, I had it running nicely OK on a PC a couple of years
ND> back.
ND>
ND> Have a google on it...

I know, I had it running too (it was called "Pop3Proxy"). But it didn't use
all the extensions like a full installation of SpamAssassin on a unix system.
Therefore, it was not as effective as it should be.
Onetime, there was a free program called "SAproxy", but a while ago it has
gone commercial: http://www.statalabs.com/products/saproxy/

Sander van den Berg
:nlflag:

The Bat! v3.0