Hæ!

Wednesday, September 29, 2004, 14:07, Mica Mijatovic wrote:

---> SNIP <---

> Interesting part is MID as well.

Yes, I was also stumbling on this. I will watch this over the next
days. There was only one occurence in the last 130 spam mails...

> The latter example could be filtered simply, by a MID containing "<%",
> while the previous one, "<R[", would need some regexp. I GUESS (so it
> should be *checked*, since I am not so good with regexp) that in this
> case regexp would be in a form "<any_nondigit[", that is "<\D\[".

I am not very experienced with RegExp either (I guess it is too abstract for
my mind)...

> Filtering against an empty subject would work also (probably as Roelof
> suggested) but rare are spam messages using it (and often "friends"
> leave this field blank too).

That's why I am wanting to filter against an empty subject AND the
absence of a from address. Lately, some SPAM mails sneak by having no
subject nor from address, and sometimes even no body.

Normally my contacts at least use a FROM. ;)

--
Kveðja!
Thorvald Neumann | <http://www.aesir.de/>