[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Wouldn't this be accomplished through your TB! mail account settings?
The accounts you want to access through POPFile you would use 127.0.0.1
as your POP server with the appropriate username settings. The accounts
you don't want to access through POPFile, you would set up to access the
POP server directly.

Yes that's right, I was just checking that it's not going to screw something up if some are doing one thing and others another.

I can't think of any reason it would screw anything up (although I've been wrong before...). I seem to recall having done this very thing when I was using POP accounts.

--
Dave