***^\     ."_)~~
 ~( __ _"o   Was another beautiful day, Thu, 30 Sep 2004,
   @  @      at 15:11:24 +0200, when Thorvald Neumann wrote:

> Hæ!

> Thursday, September 30, 2004, 14:19, Mica Mijatovic wrote:
>> I didn't see any message having not a MID which was not a spam, so
>> far.

> Me neither, but I just searched one of my archives with more than 5000
> mails and there seem to be around 30 without MIDs.

> Is it possible to search for messages which *do not* contain a certain
> search string (let's say "Message-Id")?

Probably possible by searching using regexp (F7 / Advanced / Regular
expression), but didn't try ever.

But how did you find these 30 messages among those 5000 then? (-:

--
Mica
PGP key uploaded at: <http://pgp.mit.edu/> once just before breakfast