Hello Lynn,

IL>> Go to BayesIt home page and download the database from
IL>> them. Load it up, and you will see the difference.

> It's worth a try ... thanks!

> Ummm .. I wrote that before I'd discovered that I can't
> find the home page. I went back through recent posts, but
> the only dl's I can find are at (or through) the ritlabs
> page ..?

Plugin is written by Alexey Vinogradov ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Information and updates at http://www.ritlabs.com/ru/solutions/BayesIt.php

There is a good article about the filter. (Russian)

Here is a direct link http://klirik.narod.ru/arc/spamdict.rar

Back Up yours : spamdict.bye, spamdict.idx & spamdict.lst from bayesit
folder, extract downloaded file and replace this files files.
Don't forget to shut down TheBat before doing it :)

 Ivan                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]