Hi Allie,

On Friday, October 1, 2004 17:45 your local time, which was 23:45 my
local time, Allie Martin [AM] wrote;

AM> Attachments aren't allowed on TBUDL.

Oh, ok. I thought they were limited to 50kb. That must just be for
TBBETA then. Apologies.

AM> However, with regards to the captured image, it would appear that the
AM> Inbox isn't yet finished properly syc'ing with the server.

That is strange, as 'periodic checking' is set of every minute and 'when
online refresh folders' is set for every 30 seconds. Although having
said that, I have 'disconnect after synchronisation' checked.

The Inbox will stay like that until I click on it, however long I leave
it for!?
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v3.0.1 RC3 & IMAP
OS of Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
Cleaning up SPAM with Bayes Filter Plugin v1.5.6