Hello Paul!

On Sunday, October 03, 2004, 10:23 AM, you wrote:

MB>> Leif may indeed be working on the page ...

PW> I wondered what was going on when I went to download the .zip
PW> file yesterday. I changed my mind when I saw it was 21.9Mb! I've
PW> downloaded the file in the last half hour and it's now approx
PW> 2.5Mb. :boohoo:

I'm sorry. I had to go out for awhile. Just been to the Smileys Admin
page and found it at 5.5 MB.

I refreshed the Zip and it is now once more at 527 Kb, where it should
be. But for how long?  :unreal2:

I won't have to go out again for the next few hours, so I'll keep a
close check on things for the afternoon, anyway.

I still haven't heard from Leif today. I will keep everyone informed
if anything changes.

Thanks for writing.

Mary
:Trill:  (PCWSmileys Administrator)
http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/PCWSmileys.php

The Bat! 3.0.1 RC3 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2