Sunday, October 3, 2004, 1:16:06 PM, you wrote:

MDP> So it's none of that

Guess not ...

L>> And I did actually check all those things in case I missed
L>> something earlier ...

L>> No rogues

MDP> I have no idea what's wrong here.

Well, I'm bummed. If you don't know ...

L>> There is, at the right hand end of the view pane, a ? and something
L>> else that I can't identify .. it is not, however, a pic.

MDP> That's a PGP validity check icon.

[snip]

MDP> ... because you don't have my public PGP key I guess.

That would probably explain it.

I think I'll take my hat and go home ... lol!

tnx .. I'm sure something will pop up and I will get it
working, but it's a disappointment.

But I'll be back later!

--
Lynn
:Hawthorne:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2
http://www.turriff.net

TBv.3.0.1 RC1
NT5 SP4