Hello TBUDL,

  I've just upgraded to V3, well I thought I had :-(

  I discovered that TheBat! installer ignores all the registry entries
  relating to current versions and installs itself in C:\Program
  Files, what is the point in writing entries to the registry and then
  ignoring them?

  So I then un-installed TB!, re-installed it (telling it where this
  time) and it lost all my current settings :-(

  Fortunately I had exported the branch of the registry for a previous
  re-install and by double clicking the reg file I have got my
  settings (and mail) back.

  I fully accept that I missed the option to select the install
  directory but normally when you upgrade the installer can work out
  for itself where it should go. Should this be brought to the
  attention of Ritlabs or is it just carelessness on my part?

--
Best wishes
Jeff Gaines Damerham Hampshire UK