==============Original message text===============
From: Timo Boettcher
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tuesday, October 5, 2004, 9:15:13 PM
Subject: Cannot restore Backup: 30000 Mails lost! HELP!
TB> Hi,

TB>   Having upgraded my Windows, I had to reinstall.
TB>   Of course I backuped all my mails (330000), most of them in just one
TB>   account, but when I tried to reinstall and restore my backup, TB2.12
TB>   (and 3.0, too) told me that it couldn't read the backup file. The
TB>   small accounts restored ok (if I just chose them), the big account
TB>   fails after about 300000 mails.

TB>   Any idea how I can get my other mails back?

TB>  Timo

===========End of original message text===========
Maybe the file is corrupted.

I know Mailbag assistant can read TB mails base to manage them, but I don't know if it
can open the .tbk of TB archive. I suppose your archive is .tbk format ?

A trial here : http://www.fookes.com/mailbag/index.php

--
WilWilWil
:flag-france: