Hello Richard!

On Thursday, October 07, 2004, 10:09 AM, you wrote:

TF>> A keyboard shortcut or menu item "Go to parent" should be in the
TF>> wish list somewhere ...

RW> Ah, I was using the wrong search words. I'll try again because I
RW> knew I'd seen it before. Thanks.

If you find it, Richard, please post the URL of the note here, and
I'll put a supporting note for the wish, also.

We are getting very close to a full release of v. 3.0.1, I think. It's
a good time to get all bugs and longings mentioned on tbbeta, also.

Mary
The Bat! 3.0.1 RC5 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2