Hi

On Tuesday, 28 September, 2004, at 5:03:26 PM, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> Hello expires30sept04,

> You got a name?

Yes, and I must change that email address too.  BTW, reply delayed
as I've been away to warmer climes for a few days.

> On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:00:22 +0100 GMT (28/09/2004, 03:00 +0700 GMT),
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

eycu>>>> using v2 autocomplete from the address books does not work at all
> [...]

eycu>> Testing, here <crtl><+> seems to cycle through the address book
eycu>> entries (including CAs and including "favourites" as well as
eycu>> entries matching what you've typed) but not from the input
eycu>> history.

> Correct. That's what I said.

Sorry I misunderstood you. My use of "entries" included items in the
input history, yours apparently didn't.
Also, the inclusion of all CAs and "favourites", regardless of
whether they match what I've typed, mystifies me. Especially CAs
as I'm unlikely to often send messages to them.

eycu>> If you typed nothing first, it cycles through all entries
eycu>> in all address books.

> Sure.

But not from input history.

eycu>> The ordinary autocomplete picks entries only from the input
eycu>> history and not from any address books.

> Even if you choose "History+All Address Books"?

Correct.

eycu>> The Autocomplete settings in Options > Preferences > System will
eycu>> turn on or off the Autocomplete from input list but will not
eycu>> activate Autocomplete from the Address Books

> Are you seeing five different options? Any combination of histroy and
> address books is possible.

As long as I select one of the options that includes history,
then it will autocomplete from history. Whichever of the five
options I select, it will not autocomplete from address books.

MFPA                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1