Hello Kara!

On Thursday, October 21, 2004, 6:30 PM, you wrote:

K> I've just started using the Linux distro "Fedora Core 1".

I don't know very much about Linux and Linux distros. However, we have
had extensive threads on tbot in regard to running The Bat! under Wine
on Suse and under Wine and Crossover on Xandros.

K> Can TB! be used as Fedora's e-mail client or is use of TB! limited
K> only to those using a Windows O/S?

The answer is that it is not limited to Windows O/S. There are
work-arounds.

If you're not subscribed to tbot, click on the Silverstones link
below, scroll down and subscribe.

We've just finished a long Knoppix thread (another Linux distro) on
tbot. There are people very interested in using The Bat! on a Linux
platform, and people who are actually doing it successfully, albeit
with one or two limitations.

Mary
The Bat! 3.0.2.1 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2