Roelof Otten @ 2004-Oct-25 8:21:28 PM
"Date of a sent message ?" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hallo Eric,

> On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 23:10:13 +0100GMT (26-10-2004, 0:10 +0200, where I
> live), you wrote:

6MB>>> A Wish could be placed at Bug Track for this extra
MB>>> "kludge" if enough people here thought that it would be
MB>>> useful.
E>> I'd support it.

> I'd be very surprised if such a wish would be fulfilled.
> It would be a departure from the current way of thought behind TB.
> It would mean TB would change messages after/on sending them.
> TB's strongest feature until now is that it doesn't do that.

That's a very good point. Perhaps the send date could be stored in the
TBB file separately from the message itself...

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

Notice in health food shop window: CLOSED DUE TO ILLNESS