Hello Atanas,

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:32:47 +0300 GMT (26/10/2004, 01:32 +0700 GMT),
Atanas Vasilev wrote:

>> Are you using dial-up? What is your Windows version?

AV> it could be happening while checking mail, but certainly not only then -
AV> because I have my POP3 account set to be checked every 15 minutes and the
AV> freezing occurs every 20 - 30 seconds.

If the freezing is caused by TB, it must be doing somethng every 20-30
seconds. Obviously, it is not checking mail so often.

I am now thinking that maybe another application that is running on
your computer can cause the freezing, as I don't know what TB would do
so fequently. Can you think of any other program that runs at the same
time and does anythng regularly at these intervals?

AV> I've also experienced the scenario with the letters appearing
AV> later if I continue typing while the window has been frozen

Yes, this mans that the buffer still works so your computer is not
"dead".

AV> I'm on a LAN internet and my OS is Windows 2000, SP 4

OK. This doesn't give me personally a clue, but maybe somebody else.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Der Angeklagte unterhielt mit mir bis zum 7. Monat einen intimen
Kontakt und fuhr dann zu einer anderen Arbeitsstelle.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.0.1.33
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A