Hi Perry and list,

On Tuesday, October 26, 2004 at 08:28:17 GMT -0400 (which was 14:28
where I live) Perry Nelson wrote (at least in parts) and made these
valuable points on the subject of "New filter does not move message":

>   Thanks for your input.

You're welcome :-)

>   As I read the "flow chart view" of the filters there ARE actions
>   specified on the Actions tab, and from reading the filter itself (see
>   below), it appears that actions are specified.

Mmmm - lookout for a filter with the name "New rule". My guess is
_that_ one is the offending one, not the actual one which is named

> Name: Yahoo!\20Groups\20Notification
(Yahoo! Groups Notification)

>   I have checked "continue processing" despite the fact that this filter
>   is the last in my list of filters.

In the filter "New rule" or your "Yahoo! Groups Notification" filter?

Remember: My guess is: there is a filter "New rule" which prevents the
Yahoo filter from catching yout message.

> I don't have any "common filters."

That rules out that possible cause for failing.

--
Regards
Michael