Hello WilWilWil,

M3>> There is *NO* bug free software that is as complicated as an email
M3>> client.  OE has bugs, Eudora has bugs, Agent Mail has bugs, pegusus
M3>> has bugs ... see a pattern here? <g>

W> I agree with you but you don't have to pay for all this
W> softwares... My opinion is that it's more easy to ignore bugs when
W> the soft is free. And imagine you accept idea of bugs, you don't
W> accept idea of not having support for a soft you've paid.

Perhaps, but in terms of "bugs per buck" there are programs like ...

Microsoft windows, Office, outlook express, internet explorer and
others that I had to spend **LOTS** more money to acquire that have as
many or more bugs than TB did for me.

But of course, based on the message traffic here and in the beta site,
there were people that had a lot more problems than I did. So the
number and severity of the problems that you had could certainly
affect your perception of the issue <g>

 MikeD                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.1 on Windows ME 4.90 Build  3000