Hallo Anthony,

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 23:58:29 +0100GMT (1-11-2004, 23:58 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

AGA> Can I move a message from the inbox of one account to the inbox of
AGA> another account such that the filters of the latter account continue to
AGA> filter the message?

No. You can filter the message across accounts (as you found out), but
you can't hand it over to the filters of another account. In order to
do that, you should redirect it to that other account, but that would
lose most of your headers, so I don't know whether that would be a
good idea.

AGA> The idea is to set up a large number of filters on only one inbox for
AGA> one account, and then set up a single filter for the other accounts that
AGA> just sends everything to the same inbox of the same account for
AGA> additional filtering.

That's why v3 has common filters, then you'd need only one set of
filters.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

"In God we trust.  All others we monitor..." A Naval Intelligence

The Bat! 3.0.2.4 Rush
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN