For the TBUDL list, I have a Reply Template and I set the Account to
%ACCOUNT="Zworg".  The name of this Account was "xyz" with an email
address of [EMAIL PROTECTED]; and I renamed it to "Zworg" with an email
address of [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now, when I click on Reply to respond to a TBUDL message, I find the
"From" address is [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- instead of [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- EVEN
THOUGH "Zworg" is shown as the Account on the bottom of te screen
(below the scroll bar) and there4 should be using [EMAIL PROTECTED] for
the "From" address.

Can someone tell me how to correct this problem?

--
Thanks in advance
JM

Using The Bat! 1.62r