Sunday, November 7, 2004, 11:07:14 AM, (Internet Time - @755) you wrote:

Hello P.Johnson,

PJ> Hi Ralph and Michael,
PJ> On Sunday, November 7, 2004, 10:55 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
:snip:
PJ> I'm not sure exactly how I would use this feature, but thought I would
PJ> let you know you're not the only ones unable to do so! :-)

Ok did a bit more testing and no luck at all. I installed TB!'s
mapi32.dll as per the click on the button:

Options/Preferences/Applications/Simple Mapi Server

I checked my c:/windows/system32 dir and it was installed. Rebooted.

No luck. So don't know why we three are the only ones having problems.
:3monkeys:

Unless someone that has it working might be able to let us know what
is different. :whisper:

And I guess you could use this feature to send your info to yourself
for safe keeping via email. At least that is what I gather.

The quest continues!

 Michael       :texasflag:           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Daily Bible Verses at http://freeop.blogspot.com/

Registered Linux User #367776

"Who then can warm my soul?"             <Exile/Enya>