On Sun 7-Nov-04 12:30pm -0400, Alexander S. Kunz wrote:

> 08-Nov-2004 04:20, you wrote:

>> Is it possible to automatically strip out [List name] when I receive
>> e-mail?

> While receiving - not with TheBat alone. You need an external program for
> that. Maybe www.xrayapp.com will work for you.

This has been a TB! feature request for years.  While
using xray is good advice, the job can be done without
it.

Basically, you export the message, delete it,
manipulate the exported message and import it back to
TB!  Missing from TB! is a FullFolderName macro.
FolderName does not give enough information for
importing to non-root folders.

If one's TB! folders are uniquely named, it's possible
to write a mapping so importing to the proper folder is
possible.

Bill

Beta 3.0.2.5 Pro  BayesIt! 0.7.3  XMP 0.9.6  XP Pro SP2  POP3